We are proud to say that we have been rated as GOOD during our last Ofsted Inspection.
CLICK HERE to read the full inspection report.
Enjoy Learn Achieve
At East Leake Academy we aim to be one of the top comprehensive academies in the country, by equipping all young people, with the qualifications, skills and experiences needed to pursue a successful adult life. Staff and students are proud to be part of our Academy and take every opportunity to demonstrate this fact. We continually challenge and support every young person to excel. We expect high standards in every aspect of academy life. We value the individuality of every young person and believe that learning should be a fulfilling and enjoyable experience. We totally embrace the growth mind-set philosophy and know that success can be achieved by anyone through hard work, resilience and persistence over time.
We will fulfil this by:
• Providing stable leadership with a clear sense of purpose, direction and relentless ambition.
• Striving for continual improvement in pursuit of the highest possible standards for all.
• Placing strong, honest relationships at the heart of all that we do.
• Instilling confidence throughout our community with excellent communication, consistent application of ELA policy and effective partnership links.
• Delivering high quality learning experiences across the entire curriculum, with well qualified, passionate staff.
• Recognising that every child is different and will benefit from a personal approach.
• Securing excellent academic progress and achievement for all students.
• Celebrating our students’ academic and wider personal achievements.
• Providing all staff with a stimulating, supportive environment with bespoke CPD and collaborative opportunities.
• Establishing East Leake as the Academy of choice